[Cynnabar] Archery practice - tonight

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 15:31:48 UTC 2011

Yes we will be! It was in my master Pennsic schedule I sent to the email list
(which was long so some probably missed it!).

3 pm Friday of War week we'll be heading up to the archery range as a group
leaving from Cynnabar camp. Please join us then -- and practice now!

Hannah

 There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that
reflects it. ~Edith Wharton