[Cynnabar] Meeting Space

Jen Conrad luveday at comcast.net
Tue Jul 19 19:07:45 UTC 2011

Just a suggestion, but as it seems it's getting harder to find any site
that will host us every week, has the group considered cutting down the
number of times we have meetings?  I know that when we played with
Roaring Wastes, they only had business meetings once a month, and
Brackendelve only had meetings twice a month.

We already have fighting, crafting and singing every week, so it might
be nice to free up some time for everybody on another night of the
week.  Maybe going down only having business meetings twice a month
might be a good idea.  And before anyone says "OMG!  how will we get
things decided!!!11!!!", Cynnabar used to only have business meetings
once a month.  They were called Shire Council, and we were still able to
put on events, decide how to spend money, and everything else without
the 3 week waiting and discussion period.

Just my 2 pence (and waiting for the flames),
Luveday