[Cynnabar] Camping at Baron Wars - June 24-26

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 14:48:03 UTC 2011

Hi!

Baron Wars is just around the corner on June 24-26. This is located in
Perrysberg, Ohio, about 20 min South of Toledo at Fort Meigs. If you have never
been before -- this is a fun place to camp because we get to stay within the
walls of the FORT!

Here's a link to the event website:
http://www.midrealm.org/marshes/baronwars.htm

We will be able to set up a Baronial encampment there. If you'd like to camp
with the Barony -- I can reserve space for you and your party.

Please email me:
Your tent size(s)
Your approximate expected arrival (for example, Friday night btwn 7-8 pm)
Your name(s)

I will need to have final counts by next Tuesday (6-21) end of the day.

Thanks!
Baroness Hannah