[Cynnabar] Gambeson sale

Randy Asplund randyasplund at comcast.net
Mon Jun 13 15:34:48 UTC 2011

On Jun 13, 2011, at 11:16 AM, Robert Esteves wrote:

> Plus, since it is a pre-order, you can get any size and any color
> choice, including party colored; all for the same price. Just
> imagine how spiffy a red/white one would look under your Cynnabar
> surcoat.....  ;-)

What a cool idea. I wonder if they would also make it in a cynnabar
configuration by adding the black at top? hen one could skip the
surcote altogether and look very authentic.

RanthulfR

Randy Asplund
www.RandyAsplund.com
Maker of Medieval books and
Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
(734) 663-0954
2101 S. Circle Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103