[Cynnabar] Weekly meeting minutes for June 27, 2011

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 14:31:39 UTC 2011

Weekly meeting minutes for June 27, 2011

Announcements:
- Pennsic:  If you have not already gotten your information to Sir Straum
regarding your tent sizes, etc., please do!  Alternatively, you can also
send this information to His Excellency.  On July 11th Their Excellencies
and Sir Straum will be hosting a Pennsic Prep workshop.  If this will be
your first year at Pennsic, it is highly recommended you attend!
- Siege of Talonval: Cynnabar will be hosting a Hafla!  Please bring
tiki-torches if you have them.
- Siege, also!  2nd Annual Potluck will occur, please bring a dish to pass.
- The Viking Box project is underway!

Event and Demo reports:
Baron Wars - Best weather ever!!  Camping and fighting was good and there
was dancing (albeit a bit late!)
Kill and Grill - last Sunday

Old Business:

Monday for Music:
$50 was approved to make music more useful.

Phone Book:
If you would like to be included in the Cynnabar phonebook you can go to the
Chronicler's webpage and fill out the form found there.

Fireworks/Picnic (July 3rd)
We will not be moving fight practice to this location due to insurance
reasons.
However, either myself or Ciara will be getting there as soon as possible to
stake out an area for the group (look for the flag!)
Please feel free to bring food, games, blankets and bug spray!
This will take place at Hudson Mills Metropark starting around 6pm.

Informational Sign:
His Grace Dag has had an A-frame purchased and printed and will be now
working to put together the brochure holder.

Wandering Sheep Fiber Faire (October 1st)
There is a possible conflict with Procrastinator's Ball and Brawl.
More information to come.

Grand Tournament (Dec 3rd):
Budget to be reconsidered and decided on next meeting.
We do need someone to help run Gate - please let me know if you are
interested.
Also, if you have more ideas/thoughts on the event, please talk with me!
Let's see if we can make this event even more interested and engaging!

Celtic Festival (July 9th)
If you are not attending Talonval and would like to participate in Celtic
Festival,
please let me know.
We will be doing set-up on Friday night and will need help!

New Business

Coronation (September 24th)
Would Cynnabar be willing to host this year's Coronation?
Mistress Claire is looking into a possible site.
More information to come.

My apologies for any mistakes or needed corrections!

Yours,
Giovanna