[Cynnabar] First park demo/practice of the year

Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski panzygmunt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 18:55:00 UTC 2011

As we talked about before, I wanted to send out a notice of the first of our
planned park practice/demos. We're going to start gathering at local parks
as a way to gain new members.
The first one will be held from 7-dark, at Loomis Park, in Jackson, Mi., on
12 APR 11.
Bring A&S stuff to display, banners to make the list look pretty, and both
fencing and rattan activities are planned. So this is a great way to get MIT
signatures if you need them. :)

Then next ones planned are May 9 at the park in Jonesville on M99 across
from the Middle school, and I'd love to know of a suitable park in Adrian,
somewhere near the main drag for maximum visibility, for June.

These are the week following our monthly business meetings, so they do not
conflict.
I'll be happy to carpool in my van.
--
Zygmunt Nadratowski
"Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the