[Cynnabar] Questions regarding SCA membership

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 18:16:36 UTC 2011

Good afternoon!!!

I have had 32 people respond to the questionnaire below.  There has been
some wonderful responses, ideas, thoughts, complaints, compliments and they
really have been very helpful.

If you haven't had the chance yet to respond, please - please - please do!
This information will hopefully help me figure out what type of recruitment
and membership retention strategies Cynnabar might want to look into.

Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you!

Yours,
Giovanna