[Cynnabar] Scribal workshop - Sunday-Sunday-SUNDAY!

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 19:24:33 UTC 2011

Salutations one and all!

I've been asked by a couple of folks to teach my scribal arts basics class again
(calligraphy and Illumination). I thought I'd let everyone know that if this is
something you've thought of -- please feel free to join us!

We'll be meeting on Sunday (3/27) during rapier and armored practice at the
Union in the Kunzel Room (which is where practice is scheduled for this weekend)
at about 12:30. Since we don't have a formal spot -- we'll find a table in the
hallway in the Union to work. I'll report back with the fighters as to our
location if you can't be there at 12:30!

We plan to meet a couple of times during weekly practice (other dates tbd) and
do HANDS-ON illumination and later calligraphy. If you've ever thought about
just trying out your hand at these fine arts -- please consider joining us. You
won't need to bring a THING! I'll  have all the supplies you need to work while
we're there and show you the ropes. So, come on by and have some fun.

In fact, if you're just interested in hanging out and doing other sort of A&S
activities with us -- that'd be fantastic, too. Company is always good while
crafting!

If you could please do me the favor of replying to this email to let me know
you're attending the scribal workshop it will allow me to make sure I have the
proper amount of supplies!

Thanks,
Hannah
Baronesss and scribe-at-large

 There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that
reflects it. ~Edith Wharton