[Cynnabar] Call for Articles, etc.

Matt Lagemann malagemann at gmail.com
Wed May 11 21:07:34 UTC 2011

Unto the populace of Cynnabar,

Well I am only a few days out from my appointment as Baronial Chronicler and
already work has begun on the July issue of the Citadel.  I would like to
thank Ciarra for agreeing to be my deputy.  Having an extra pair of hands
from the start will come in handy.

My plan is to begin each quarter calling on submissions and then approaching
a few individuals as needed.  What can you submit?  Just about anything!
 Pictures, event reports, announcements, articles, recipes, or even a good
(clean) joke.  I am also open to suggestions, so if you want to see
something included, let me know and I will see what I can do.

Please understand that before anything you send me can be published I must
obtain from you a permission to print form.  I will try to have these
available at all meetings that I attend as well as events, demos, and
various other Baronial happenings that I frequent.  I MUST have this to
publish your work, so if you think I will not see you before the publication
deadline, print off a copy from the kingdom website (midrealm.org/chronicler)
and mail me a copy.  Also know that I cannot publish any picture that has a
recognizable minor.

Deadline to be included in that quarter's Citadel will be the 15th of the
month prior.  So that means
First Quarter Deadline - December 15
Second Quarter - March 15
Third Quarter - June 15
Fourth Quarter - September 15

For the time being the Citadel will be a quarterly publication available
online.  If you prefer a paper copy, one can be made available at cost of
printing.  It is also my plan to have a few extra copies printed up to give
to new members of the Barony pro bono.

In Service
Ermenrich von Duisburg
Baronial Chronicler