[Cynnabar] A "minor" bit of censorship

Charles J. Cohen charles at eecs.umich.edu
Sat May 14 01:38:50 UTC 2011

>I thought it was pretty obvious hat I wrote the opinion with a tongue
>in cheek attitude, but in fact, it is true that I do believe the basic

No, it was not easy to tell. It sounded like you were whining, looking
to pick a fight, not supplying solutions, and just complaining.

I'm glad hear that it wasn't the case.

In this medium, it is very hard to read emotions, so I recommend that
you respond a bit more carefully .

[snip]

>The only danger from people voicing their opinions and observations
>comes from those who would prevent the conversation in the first
>place.

The way to support this is with reasoned discussioned, not over the top
complaints.

- Midair