[Cynnabar] A "minor" bit of censorship

Randy Asplund randyasplund at comcast.net
Sat May 14 14:37:27 UTC 2011

On May 14, 2011, at 10:28 AM, Charles J. Cohen wrote:

> Sorry to respond again. Just skip if this is of no interest.
>
>> And yet, choosing to take personal offense where none is intended
>> (I'm
>> not saying that is you Dirk) when the criticism is aimed at someone
>
> I think you are referring to me, since I made the first comment.

Actually Midair,  I was not responding to your post. Not everything is
sent to the whole list. I actually consider your words quite well. No
problem.

RanthulfR

Randy Asplund
www.RandyAsplund.com
Maker of Medieval books and
Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
(734) 663-0954
2101 S. Circle Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103