[Cynnabar] Call for Grand Tourney Prizes (December 3)

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 17 21:34:11 UTC 2011

Greetings unto the fine Citizens of the Barony of Cynnabar!

The time is approaching fast for Grand Tourney -- and, to this date we have received promises of only five prizes:

	* White linen (Johannes)
	* Woven Trim (Helena)
	* A hand made booklet (Arin)
	* 2 plates and 2 bowls (Hannah and Tairdelbach)
	* A folding bannerstand (Genoveva)

There have been other emails before this one but We felt another should be issued as a general call to help!

For those that have never been to Grand Tourney, it has been a wonderful tradition to showcase the varied and
considerable talents and generosity in the Barony to provide prizes made and donated by the populace for the winners of the various tourneys on
the day! We have had some spectacular prizes in the past.

We have had items ranging from armour, to jewelry, books,
felted items, clothing, woodworking, paintings, candle sticks, etc, etc,
 etc. Prizes are either handmade or new (or sometimes 'slightly' new).As long as it is a quality and tasteful item that We can be proud
to give there are no limits on item type. Often these prizes are given
by the winners to their consorts so they need not be martial in nature.

This year there will also be an A&S Display where those that wish to participate will be able to display their handmade works. (Again, but only if you'd like to!)
Please email message (or Facebook message) His Excellency or I if you have a prize to contribute!In Service to Our Barony,
Hannah and Tairdelbach