[Cynnabar] Holiday money

Pat West fortune561 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 22:45:09 UTC 2011

Good Evening Everyone

I have an opportunity for the group to add money to our coffers.

Nicola's Books is looking for a local group to staff the gift-wrapping table during the Holiday season.
Gift Wrappers donate their time.
There is no specific fee for the service. Customers pay by donation.

Since we are a not-for-profit educational group we are eligible.

Some advantages for Cynnabar would be:
1.  We can where garb.
2.  We can have flyers or whatever materials near the wrapping table.
3.  We could gain the interest of a wide section of the community at no cost to the group.

The hours needed are 7 days a week, 10a-6p, starting now.  NIcola is putting out the call to other groups.  First come, First serve.

Especially important dates:
Fri, Nov 25,
Sat, Nov 26
Sun, Nov 27

I propose that the money would go into the general fund.

I work Tues-Sat, so I could answer any questions you might have.

Even if Cynnabar did not staff every day/hour that is needed I think it would be beneficial to do some of the shifts.
Two people per shift would be ideal.  We will gladly take one.

I know this has to be discussed by the group, but I would like to know if anyone would be interested if the group says yes.

I will be at the meeting on Mon, Nov 21.

Thanks
Amyon
734 662-0600-work
734 678-9929-cell