[Cynnabar] Gift Wrap/Nicola's Books

Pat West fortune561 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 03:20:49 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone

Updated information for gift wrapping sessions Nicola's Books.

If you have any questions, feel free to email or call me at work.

Thanks
Amyon

The Set-Up
-The gift wrap table stationed near the cash out area.
-At the station are number of gift wrap choices, tape, scissors, ribbon and a large donation jar
-If you have never wrapped before.  We can give you a quick lesson.  It's easy. It's fun.
-There are chairs to sit

How it works
-After customers cash out they often want the books wrapped.
-They line up at the table, choose a wrap and marvel as you make it beautiful.
-They are always very grateful

The Money part
-There is no set fee
-Customers give as they like.
-We get to keep whole jar.

Times needed
-10am-6pm
-7 days a week from now through Christmas Eve.

Volunteer shifts
-1 or 2 people per shift
-Garb if preferred.  It will help identify our group.
-You can sign up for as long/short as you like (a minimum 2-hour shift is preferred)
-You are providing a great service to the customers.
-You gives the staff more time to assist customers with gift selection.
     We appreciate what you do.  We count you.  Please call if you cannot come.

Flyers
-I will get flyers and the sign from Giovanni

How to sign up
-Respond to this email
-Call me at work-734 662-0600
    Tues-Sat

Gift Wrap Shift Sign-up

Wed, Nov 23
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Fri, Nov 25
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Sat, Nov 26
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Sun, Nov 27
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Mon, Nov 28
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Tues, Nov 29
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Wed, Nov 30
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Thurs, Dec 1
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Fri, Dec 2
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Sat, Dec 3
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Sun, Dec 4
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Mon, Dec 5
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p-Ciara and Birke

Tues, Dec 6
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Wed, Dec 7
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Thurs, Dec 8
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Fri, Dec 9
10a-12p- Mistress Claire
12p-2p-Mistress Claire
2p-4p
4p-6p

Sat, Dec 10
10a-12p-Mistress Claire
12p-2p-Baron Tairdelbach and Baroness Hannah
2p-4p-Baron Tairdelbach and Baroness Hannah
4p-7p-Genoveva von Lubeck and son

Sun, Dec 11
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Mon, Dec 12
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Tues, Dec 13
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Wed, Dec 14
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Thurs, Dec 15
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Fri, Dec 16
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Sat, Dec 17
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Sun, Dec 18
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Mon, Dec 19
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Tues, Dec 20
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Wed, Dec 21
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Thurs, Dec 22
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Fri, Dec 23
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Sat, Dec 24
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Ad feedback |

© 2011 Microsoft
Terms
Privacy
About our ads
Advertise
Developers

Help Center
Feedback
English

 {0}

Manage folders
Add a new folder
Manage rules

Get email from another account
Create a Hotmail alias
Send automated vacation replies

Add friends
View all contacts
Manage categories

This message is too wide to fit your screen. Show full message

Art Sinclair
tairdelbach at gmail.com

For this message

Junk