[Cynnabar] Grand Tournament - set-up/tear-down

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 15:52:14 UTC 2011

Hi everyone!

It is almost that time - Grand Tournament is just around the corner
(December 3rd!!)

I am in need of assistance with set-up and tear-down.
If you can make it on Friday night, we will need a lot of help
getting the list field in, getting everything set-up and ready to go
for Saturday morning!  And then if you can stay after the event
for an hour or so, we can all quickly get everything torn-down and
then off to the post-revels!!

Additionally, there are still opportunities to get involved with the
event through the day!!  Please contact me off-list if you are interested
in helping!

Thank you so much!  It is my hope that Grand Tournament will
be a lot of fun and excitement for everyone involved!

See you then,
Giovanna