[Cynnabar] Weekly meeting minutes for 11/21/11

Kelly Carnahan wyndsung at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 16:30:48 UTC 2011

Lady Magdalena,

This is indeed a current conflict.  The issue with putting the practice on
Tuesday nights is that this directly conflicts with the fencing practice in
the Toledo area, and a lot of our fencers go to both practices.  As this
was an initiative put forth by the fencers (many of whom would like to
learn some dances), it was discussed and decided that Thursday evenings are
the time that the practice would occur.  It has also been proposed that
perhaps once a month there be a collaboration between the choir and dance
practice and that this could bring the two together so that the choir
members could have some fun, too.

Our Barony is blessed to have so many active members and great activities,
and it is inevitable that some overlap would start to occur when we offer
more activities to our members.  Overall, I believe it to be a better thing
to have more activities and have to chose, than to have fewer activities
available.

~Birke