[Cynnabar] Weekly meeting minutes for 11/21/11

Debora Vanheyningen magda_vogelsang at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 16:15:34 UTC 2011

Is the new fencing/dancing practice really going to be on Thursday nights?  Last I had heard (2nd hand, as I've not been in the loop for this), Tuesdays were being discussed.  I would hate to have to choose
between choir and dance practice, and this would put them at exactly the same time.
-Magda

-Lady Magdalena Vogelsang
 Cynnabar Dancemistress

Here is last week’s “weekly meeting minutes” for 11/21/11, just in time for tonight’s meeting…

  <SNIP>

 New Business

A new Fencing/Dancing practice night -
Thursdays from 7-9 PM at Pierpont Commons is set to begin in January. More info to come soon.