[Cynnabar] MOAS deputy

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 17:08:26 UTC 2011

Oh yikes!

I have now been doing this for a while, and time on this post will not
be unlimited, therefore it is time to think about the future.

I therefore announce that the empty post of MOAS deputy needs to be occupied.

This will be a supporting and an inspiring position. Actual "chores"
will be helping out with information retrieval for the quarterly
reports, sharing responsibilities for A&S displays on events, sharing
the planning of A&S events, help with ideas, help with scheduling
workshops etc.

If there are several interested, I will make more deputies - ideally,
when I step down, there will be more than one person able to choose to
either step up to the MOAS post or to choose to remain as a deputy.

Therefore, anyone that is interested, please let me know before November 10th.

YIS
Arina de Traentorp