[Cynnabar] Fwd: [Mid] Teachers Needed - Pentamere 12th Night

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 21:33:42 UTC 2011

For all that are inclined to teach :)

YIS
Arin

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jahanara amat al-hafeeza <sayyida.jahanara at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 3:37 PM
Subject: [Mid] Teachers Needed - Pentamere 12th Night
To: sca-middle at midrealm.org

Salaam!
I am looking for individuals willing to teach at Pentamere 12th Night,
7th January 2012.
We are going to have plenty of room for classes, so please if you are
interested, let me know.
We'd like to keep the majority of the classes down to 1 hour, but if
you have a class that is longer, we can do our best to work it out.

-Jahan Ara al-Sayyidaefendi

Pentamere 12th Night:
http://www.midrealm.org/ealdnordwuda/12thNight.html
--

Jahan Ara bint al-Yehya amat al-Hafeeza al-Sayyidaefendi (THL)
(sayyida.jahanara at gmail.com http://www.freki.com/Galen/jahan_ara)