[Cynnabar] OT -- Dance and music help request

Heidi Ligget hligget at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 04:44:21 UTC 2011

A local LARP is doing a feast sometime in late January/early February (not
on 12th Night or Val day -- they are aware of these dates) and would like
someone to teach period dancing and perhaps provide some live music.

Since I know the people of Cynnabar love to dance and play medieval
instruments, I was wondering if someone would like to come to the feast and
teach some LARPers about period dances.

If you are interested, contact me off list. I'm just the cook, but will be
happy to coordinate with the event steward.

PS -- This is the LARP that Sir William Edwards/ Sir Kieran founded when he
was in his teens.