[Cynnabar] Weekly Meeting Minutes for September 12, 2011

Greg Less greg.less at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 14:56:12 UTC 2011

I would like to humbly suggest that we open the site at 1 or 2. If there is
a kitchen and people can prepare their dish on site, I am rather fond of the
idea of spending the day playing tables, partaking of the hypocras, and
passing a holiday weekend with my friends, while smelling the delightful
foods being prepared in the kitchen.

-Gregoire.