[Cynnabar] Weekly Meeting Minutes for September 12, 2011

Heidi Lemon heidi.ma2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 15:29:30 UTC 2011

I can pick up the key the day before.  We have to set up the room
so,......we could have the set up that night or early the next day.

Our, Uillec & I, would like to have the sale, gaming, drinking and
socializing before dinner.

We do have access to a kitchen.  I will find out exactly what we are able to
use.

YIS,
Ilse

WASSAIL!!!!!!