[Cynnabar] Demo request - October 22nd

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 18:51:41 UTC 2011

Hello again!

I wanted to forward this request to the list - I had planned to bring it up
at the meeting last night, but forgot (plus we were running very long!!)

I met a gentleman at the Manchester Medieval Faire named Galen Kenyon, who
is wondering if we would be interested in setting up a demo at their
Oktoberfest event on October 22nd in Manchester.  They expect to have about
500-700 people in attendance.  Essentially he loved what we did at the
Library Faire and would like something similar at the October event, if
possible.  I will bring this up at the next meeting, but I thought I would
see if their was any instant interest!!  Please feel free to contact me if
you would like to participate.  If we seem to have enough interest, I will
contact Mr. Kenyon and let him know.

Thanks!
Giovanna