[Cynnabar] Demo request - October 22nd

Randy Asplund randyasplund at comcast.net
Tue Sep 13 19:03:38 UTC 2011

That sounds like a lot of fun Arin and I could be there. She says it
is Garb Workday. Maybe that would be something to discuss with
Mistress Melisant?

RanthulfR

On Sep 13, 2011, at 2:51 PM, Anne Stevenson wrote:

> Hello again!
>
> I wanted to forward this request to the list - I had planned to
> bring it up at the meeting last night, but forgot (plus we were
> running very long!!)
>
> I met a gentleman at the Manchester Medieval Faire named Galen
> Kenyon, who is wondering if we would be interested in setting up a
> demo at their Oktoberfest event on October 22nd in Manchester.  They
> expect to have about 500-700 people in attendance.  Essentially he
> loved what we did at the Library Faire and would like something
> similar at the October event, if possible.  I will bring this up at
> the next meeting, but I thought I would see if their was any instant
> interest!!  Please feel free to contact me if you would like to
> participate.  If we seem to have enough interest, I will contact Mr.
> Kenyon and let him know.
>
> Thanks!
> Giovanna

Randy Asplund
Facebook: "Randy Asplund, Artist"
www.RandyAsplund.com
Maker of Medieval books and
Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
(734) 663-0954
2101 S. Circle Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103