[Cynnabar] Wednesday craft night update!

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 14:24:55 UTC 2011

Greetings to all!

Tonight is another craft night, and everyone is welcome!

For anyone that is interested, you can still come and start making a
viking box. There is no specific starting point, and I am adding
several projects that I will be able to keep material and tools for,
and that can be started anytime on craft nights.
If you have a project that you would like to try, or add to the list,
please let me know.

Pottery projects available right now are: oil lamps, brush trays and
ink pots. And whatever else you want to do.

Wood working besides the viking box: Needle binding needles, tablet
weaving shuttles - more projects will be added.

Textile projects: Spinning, sewing, needle binding, tablet weaving,
inkle loom weaving, embroidery

Calligraphy: Text, painting and gilding of scrolls and art work.
Reference library available.

YIS
Arina de Traentorp