[Cynnabar] Fiber Faire classes and volunteers

L R zinia_flower at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 21:53:57 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

The class schedule for Cynnabar's Fiber Faire has been published! Check it out: https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1_0luI-EG9-e216zDVSgM9UUIREOgmu3N_m8bzOMHVsg

I already have several volunteers for gate, but could use a couple more.  If you would like to sit at gate please email me with the times you would be available.  We are not charging an entrance fee for this event but will have a donation box for the church and be collecting money for a lunch delivery.

We could also use one or two more people to help with set up and take down.  This will be mostly moving tables and chairs, and should be quick and easy.

Also don't forget to register with Mistress Rhonwen if you would like to display in the Pentamere Craftsperson's Faire by Sept 24th.  rhonwenmerchalun at att.net

Yours In Service,
Halima