[Cynnabar] Generalist Events vs. Niche Events or Opening the Can of Worms

Charles J. Cohen charles at eecs.umich.edu
Thu Sep 15 17:53:24 UTC 2011

I have a Terp specific question: is it fun to be a musician at Terp?

- Midair

p.s. I realize fun is hard to define. I have fun sitting at gate. The
fun comes from being a greeter, hanging out with other people at gate,
and also from serving the barony. So I can easily imagine musicians
traveling a quite a distance to serve and pay a site fee to perform in
the evening. I can also see some of them seeing it as a chore. Hence the
question.