[Cynnabar] Terpsichore

shefferly01 at comcast.net shefferly01 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 16 01:05:37 UTC 2012

Everyone

I want to Thank everyone for a Fantastic Event.

I want to especially thank

Giovanna for running the Iron Peeps
Gilebert & Helena (and friend, whose name is escaping me, I have to get better with this) for running the Lunch Tavern
Vincent for helping in the Tavern
Mistress Claire, Amyon, Drache, Slyme, Ariel for working gate (feel like I'm forgetting some one, but I don't have my sign up sheet handy)
Aaron & Monique for organizing the musicians
Mistress Alana for organizing the European Dance classes
Sayida Fatima for organizing the ME classes
Magda for organizing the dessert revel

For Set up on Friday
Jason
Alex
Tairdelbach
Hanah
John
Fatima
Halima
Bashir
Hamib (Master Henry)
Mistress Claire
Gregiore (setting up his vigil area)
Giovanna again for the Iron Peeps

Saturday nigh clean up
Alex
John
Hanah
Tairdelbach
Fatima, Halima, Bashir, Hamib (Master Henry) for cleaning up the upstairs

I also want to thank everyone that came, it was alot of fun. I apologize if I forgot anyone, but I do thank you.

AElfric