[Cynnabar] Wednesday workshops

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 17:35:08 UTC 2012

Greetings!

I have several ideas for the upcoming workshops, but what is closest
to my mind now, is the coming Kingdom A&S fair, which is why I am
happy to offer a documentation discussion group for everyone that is
interested, or simply a criteria read through, either this Wednesday
and/or Sunday. Please send me a line and let me know if  a) you are
interested and b) whether you can make it on Wednesday or Sunday.

As usual, please feel free to bring your own projects to come and hang
out on the Wednesday workshop. There is plenty of time to do other
things to:)

Upcoming ideas for workshops that I would like people to mark their
interest in, and their preference for Wednesday vs Sunday are the
following:

Bright ideas - what lights were used, and a possibility to make your
own pottery lamp.

Viking box - keep your things collected. One plank - one box.

Viking slide show of finds from the Danish and Swedish museum

Medieval slide show with finds from Danish and Swedish museum, with a
slight prejudice for scribal tools...

Norwegian stave churches, slide show

Largesse for the Baronial gift box. Ideas and small projects for the
Baronial gift box you can make at home or at the workshop.Small fee
for material, if you don't have your own. Everything from small
pouches to wooden toy horses.

Leather box making. Small fee for material, if you don't have your own.

Replica note book making, with leather or parchment cover. Small fee
for material, if you don't have your own.

Cooking over fire - this will probably be in conjunction with a kill &
grill, and would be a community cooking effort. Or a just a nice
evening in our back yard, with a small menu of bread with honey, a
stew for main course and fried apples for dessert. Small fee for
material, or an ingredients potluck.

Stay crafty!
Arina de Traentorp