[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting agenda for 04/23/12 meeting

Cynnabar Seneschal boc.seneschal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 14:08:52 UTC 2012

Below is the agenda for the Baronial Business meeting. If you have anything
to add, let me know.

Also please note, the next meeting will not be until May 14th as this April
has a 5th Monday.

Meeting starts at 7:PM

Classic Cup Café

4389 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1831

In service,

-Finn

Event and Demo Reports:

It Takes My Child to Raze a Village –

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Spring Revel (April 29th) –

St. Ceclia at the Tower (May 12th) –

Celtic Festival (July 14th) –

Grand Tourney (Nov 3rd)  –

Old Business

Northwoods event proposal: “Ale to the Victors” – (for early October)

Our northerly neighbors are looking to have an opponent for a fun event full
of competitions (A&S, armored, rapier and more) including a “medieval
tailgate” (think of this like a big football game). No date is set yet. More
details to come soon.

Baronial Ballista plans – (meeting minutes reminder/placeholder only)

Just waiting for confirmation plans are in.

Fixing loaner leg armor proposal – (meeting minutes reminder/placeholder
only)

Just waiting for confirmation armor is in.

Tithing to the Kingdom – (meeting minutes reminder/placeholder only)

The previously group-approved amount of $300 to their Highness’s travel fund
will be presented at Crown in Kentucky in May. This line item will remain as
a meeting note but not brought up during the meeting proper unless someone
has a question/comment on it. This is just a reminder until we are able to
present this in May.

New Business

Archery notes – Practice reports, upcoming practices and new officer
submission for the Barony

Announcements:

Officer Repots (normally done on 4th Tuesday of each month)

Exchequer (Vincent) –

Webminister (Aaron) –

Fencing Marshal (Arnold) –

MoAS (Arin) –

Chatelaine (Genoveva) –

Chronicler (Ermenrich) –

Herald (Simcha) – Things in the Herald Office are going great! We have four
people with submissions in preparation. There are a handful of others who
are awaiting determinations either at Kingdom or Laurel level.  I was just
recognized at Terpsichore's baronial court (very sneaky, Your Excellencies!)
for having registered more names and devices during my two-year tenure than
Cynnabar had registered in its entire existence to date. There's talk about
some vocal heraldry excitement for the next Grand Tourney, but that's a few
months out. :)

Knight Marshal (Gregoire) –

Archery Marshal (coming soon!) –

Seneschal (Finn) –

Baron and Baroness (Hanna and Tairdelbach) –