[Cynnabar] Baronial Tourneys and Kill and Grill this weekend!

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 03:02:49 UTC 2012

Just a reminder that there is a monthly tourney and Kill and Grill this weekend at Island Park on Sunday!

Come to beautiful Island Park to fight, craft, visit, or all three!

Join the fighters of the Barony as we hold our Monthly Tournament for Armored and Rapier fighting for the month of August. Winners will have the honor of running the September's tournament and gain a place in the Cynnabar Grand Tournament event on November 3, 2012.

After fighting ends (or about 4 pm) the coals will be lit and we will share in a potluck picnic style meal. Bring a dish to pass and your own meat to put on the grill. (It's suggested you bring feast gear or paper products.)

Hope to see everyone there!

Hannah and Tairdelbach