[Cynnabar] In regard to the question asked at the meeting about adults and children.

Ceara inghean Mhuirghease uí Fhaoláin ceara.inghean.mhuirghease at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 21 02:59:29 UTC 2012

For those of you at the meeting tonight. I do appologize. It was a lot of reading and I was wrong. Please forgive me! Here is what I read. I believe that I missed the word "One" before another which made me think that the second adult couldn't be related to anyone present.

  "For all organized SCA functions for minors, a
minimum of two adults (at or above the age of legal majority in the state,
province, or country in which the activity occurs), unrelated to one another by
blood, marriage, or relationship, must be present. This policy does not relieve
parents or guardians from their primary responsibility for the welfare of their
children. This policy is not subject to granting of variance or grandfathering
of existing activities."       -Seneschal's Handbook   Once again, I appologize! But now that I know, I don't think I'll forget it! :) Thanks,
~-~ Lady Ceara inghean Mhuirghease uí Fhaoláin ~-~(Stephanie Bates) "

"Here's to
you and yours, And to mine and ours, And if mine and ours ever come across you
and yours, I hope you and yours will do as much for mine and ours and mine and
ours have done for you and yours!"