[Cynnabar] Great Tourneys and fun today!

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 00:49:47 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Thanks for everyone coming out -- old and new! We have some great tourneys today in the interest of catching up before Grand Tourney.

There were 2 fought on the heavy combat side. The winners were:
Iain Ruah for the first tourney; and Sir Straum in the second tourney.

On the rapier side we ran 3 tourneys today! The winners were:
Galen O'Conaill in the first tourney; lady Morwid in the second tourney; and lord Corleone in the thrid.

Congratulations to everyone and thanks for the good turnout today!

Thanks also to everyone that came to craft, chat, grill and have fun socializing. It was a nice day in the park.

Hannah and Tairdelbach

There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton