[Cynnabar] Kingdom Award Recs

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 01:48:33 UTC 2012

Greetings!

We wanted to remind everyone that we have several local events coming up in the very near future. Please take a few minutes to go to the Kingdom Award Recommendation website to write something great about your peers! It's important to send notes to our Crown so that they know who has done great things and in turn recognize those individuals for their achievement!

The Kingdom Award page can be found at:
http://www.midrealm.org/op/recommend/index.php
If it's been a while or you've never written up an award -- you'll need to create a user name and password. This makes it easy to come back next time and update people's event progress.

If you are not sure who has received what awards, please visit Cynnabar's Order of Prescience at:
http://cynnabar.org/cynnabar-oop

If you need a description about what each Kingdom Awards are given for which purpose, please visit:
http://www.midrealm.org/heraldry/awards.htm

If you have any questions or need any help with this process, please let us know!

In Service,

Tairdelbach and Hannah
Baron and Baroness

There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton