[Cynnabar] Cynnabar holiday gift exchange (with rules!)

Dennis Higgins mortisfan at comcast.net
Mon Dec 3 23:56:34 UTC 2012

We have the power to update the "rules". I would absolutely consider
removing the "first person gets last steal" component.

First, if the first person gets a good gift, they may get theirs stolen and
then they have a chance to steal themselves. Second, while they first person
gets a chance to steal, the person they steal from is the one who gets
screwed here because they have no repercussion at that point. I'd rather
have no rule where first person gets to steal last. It's luck of the draw
and they do have a chance as someone can always steal from them and they
have chances to steal back throughout the game.

-Finn