[Cynnabar] Wassail! Many thanks...

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 9 05:20:38 UTC 2012

Wassail to everyone!

We'd just like to pass along a quick note of thanks to Our tremendous populace for a fun filled day of friendship. Thank you all for coming to Wassail this evening -- We enjoyed all of the crafting, games, music, dancing, good food and great conversations. Thank you to Ilse, Ulliec and Cerea for organizing the event today.

We hope you all had a chance to visit and meet all of the new faces to Our group. Thank you to Our Chatelaine, Genoveva, for helping to coordinate and pass along Our invitation to those folks to attend Wassail as Our guests.

In addition, We'd like to pass along a note of congratulations to Our new Baronial A&S Champion, Kasha. We look forward to hearing your lovely voice guiding Us in song again soon!

Wassail!

In Service,
Tairdelbach and Hannah

There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton