[Cynnabar] Wassail! Many thanks...

Ceara inghean Mhuirghease uí Fhaoláin ceara.inghean.mhuirghease at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 9 05:37:41 UTC 2012

You're welcome! I had a great time doing this. It was a new experiance that taught me a lot! I really enjoyed doing it. I would also like to add thanks to Arin and Genoveva for helping me with decorations. Johannas (sorry if i spelled that wrong) for helping me all day through the garage sale. Bianca for helping with the food drive. Joslin (I hope i spelled that right) for all the stuff she did throughout the day. And everyone that i may be missing that did all the other little things that really weren't so little! Every detail was appreciated greatly! Thanks everyone!

~-~ Lady Ceara inghean Mhuirghease uí Fhaoláin ~-~(Stephanie Bates) "

"Here's to
you and yours, And to mine and ours, And if mine and ours ever come across you
and yours, I hope you and yours will do as much for mine and ours and mine and
ours have done for you and yours!"

 Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 21:20:38 -0800
From: hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
To: Barony at cynnabar.org
Subject: [Cynnabar] Wassail! Many thanks...

Wassail to everyone!

We'd just like to pass along a quick note of thanks to Our tremendous populace for a fun filled day of friendship. Thank you all for coming to Wassail this evening -- We enjoyed all of the crafting, games, music, dancing, good food and great conversations. Thank you to Ilse, Ulliec and Cerea for organizing the event today.

We hope you all had a chance to visit and meet all of the new faces to Our group. Thank you to Our Chatelaine, Genoveva, for helping to coordinate and pass along Our invitation to those folks to attend Wassail as Our guests.

In addition, We'd like to pass along a note of congratulations to Our new Baronial A&S Champion, Kasha. We look forward to hearing your lovely voice guiding Us in song again soon!

Wassail!
In Service,Tairdelbach and Hannah
 There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton