[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting Agenda for 12/10/12 meeting and Officer Report (part 2) night

Cynnabar Seneschal boc.seneschal at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 02:24:52 UTC 2012

So here is the agenda for the last Baronial business meeting (which we’ll do
actual business) of the year. “But wait Finn! Where’s the meeting minutes
from last meeting?” I know I normally send both the last meeting minutes at
the same time as the next meeting agenda (normally late night before the
meeting the next day), but this time for some inexplicable reason, I sent
them meeting minutes out waaaaay back on 11/26. So there ya go!

Will have our Cynnabar Baronial Business Meeting on Monday. It’s also
Officer Report night for those officers that did not send in or give a
report last meeting.

Meeting starts at 7:PM

Classic Cup Café

4389 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1831

In service,

-Finn

Seneschal

Event and Demo Reports

Nicola’s books holiday gift wrapping (Nov. 24th) –

Ann Arbor Christian School Demo (Dec 6th) –

Wassail! (Dec 8th) –

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Cynnabar Holiday Gift Exchange (Dec. 17th)  –.

Terpsichore (April. 6th, 2013)  –

St. Cecilia at the Tower Event (May 18th, 2013) –

Old Business

Muslin for costume shop budget proposal – Mistress Millisant’s costume shop
graciously lets us use their space for our garb workshops. In the past, we
have donated muslin (for making costume patterns) and it has been suggested
we should do another donation. This is a budget item proposal for spending
up to $150 on 44”-45” wide, 50 yard bolt of muslin. Finn has found an online
resource for a full 50yd. bolt for around $100 (+shipping). So the budget of
up to $150 was suggested to make sure shipping cost were covered. This would
be considered the 3rd of our 3 meeting discussion/approval process.

Fixing loaner leg armor (placeholder only, not under active discussion) –

New Business

Announcements

Officer Repots (normally done on 4th Tuesday of each month)

Exchequer (Vincent) –

Webminister (Aaron) –

Fencing Marshal (Galen) –

MoAS (Arin) –

Mo Youth (Ceara) –

Chatelaine (Genoveva) –

Chronicler (Ermenrich) –

Herald (Simcha) –

Knight Marshal (Jason) –

Archery Marshal (Godaeth) –

Seneschal (Finn) –

Baron and Baroness (Hanna and Tairdelbach) –