[Cynnabar] Need UM Student IDs for Registration Please!

Kelly Carnahan wyndsung at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 17:54:07 UTC 2012

Hey, Cynnabar -

If you are currently registered as a University of Michigan student, I need
the names and phone numbers of 10 current students so we can re-register
the group and be able to make room reservations for next year!  Please give
me your name (mundane name) and phone number as soon as you can.  We also
had at least 5 students graduate last year that I can think of, so if you
have a friend or two that doesn't mind also being added to the list (and
invite that person to join, too, if they are interested!), if you could
send me their name and phone number, too, that would be very helpful (I'm
not sure how many students we currently have - need to recruit more...).

Thank you!
~Birke