[Cynnabar] Kelsey Museum field trip - Part 2!!!

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 20:15:49 UTC 2012

Hello!

The Cynnabar trip to the Kelsey Museum is coming up with just under two
weeks to go.

So far we have 15 people planning to attend.  If you have not already let
me know you are coming, please do so by this Friday - so I can let the
Kelsey staff know how many docents they will have to have on board.

Again, this trip will take place Friday, February the 17th at 6:15pm.

Hope to see you there!

Yours,
Giovanna