[Cynnabar] Contributing to the Barony's SCA Lawsuit Payout

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 22:14:56 UTC 2012

Hello everyone!

At the current moment we are waiting to hear back from the Kingdom
Seneschal as to what our next step will be.  As soon as this has been
determined, all of the local groups will be contacted and instructions will
go forth from there.  My guess is that we will look to pool cash assets for
the first wave of monies - and then depending on that total, other
strategies can be determined for raising funds, if needed.

However, I don't think that there is any problem with brainstorming
possible fund-raising strategies.  Even if we do not use them for this
particular issue - we can always use them in the future!

Thank you for your patience!!

Yours,
Giovanna
Pentamere Seneschal