[Cynnabar] Contributing to the Barony's SCA Lawsuit Payout

Dennis Higgins mortisfan at comcast.net
Mon Feb 6 22:36:16 UTC 2012

Hello,

First, I will echo their Excellencies and Baroness Giovanna in saying that
it is early in the process and we can better discuss how Cynnabar can help
once we have more information from Kingdom. I'm hoping that happens before
the business meeting next Monday (the 13th) where we can talk in detail
there.

Also keep in mind that each group is paying a percentage of their overall
funds, so it is equitable. If one group only has $100 and the second group
of $1000, the first group is only paying $18 dollars while the other is
paying $180 dollars. So both groups are equally paying their share. Now I
also acknowledge that the group with only $100 (or $82 afterwards) may now
be in a position where some things like covering up front event costs may be
harder to cover, but I'm not sure how anyone donating more $ to Kingdom or
Corporate would help this. Again, once we have more information we can talk
more in detail afterwards.

In the meantime, planning a "Dunk a Former-Landed-Baron-named-Gregoire Tank"
should go forward regardless.

-Finn

Seneschal