[Cynnabar] BoC - Settlement funding discussion

John Wilkerson jmw at wilkersons.ws
Tue Feb 7 16:43:16 UTC 2012

I'm confused. The announcement I read from their Majesties indicated
that kingdom is still exploring fund raising options and have not yet
requested groups to donate funds, nor has a deadline been announced.
Perhaps I misread the announcement. I would suggest proceeding
cautiously and awaiting further word from kingdom.

Our Seneschal has raised some excellent points for discussion.

In any event, I think the Baronial dunk tank should proceed. Perhaps at
the spring revel. :)

Johannes