[Cynnabar] BoC - Settlement funding discussion

stefani Bates little_stephy_b at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 7 17:33:51 UTC 2012

I completely agree to giving more money to help the surrounding SCA groups. What I'm curious of is how this works if we're willing to help. If we give  $1160.49 that is technically giving 63% of what we technically have to take from (the initial cost from 2010). So given that. If we give that much, does this lessen the percentage that other groups give? If it does not and the smaller groups are still paying the standard 18% then where and how is the extra 45% used??? And if they still have to pay then wouldn't it make more sense, if we want to help said groups, to pay the 18% then make contributions to the smaller groups who may need the funds?

~Ciara