[Cynnabar] A rational approach

Dennis Higgins mortisfan at comcast.net
Wed Feb 8 13:50:27 UTC 2012

We know that SCA Inc and the Middle Kingdom needs financial help, above and
beyond the minimum asked for. It has been stated in several previous e-mails
being passed down from the correct offices.

You are correct that running off a cliff just because everyone else is doing
it is a bad reason to do things. However, running with everyone else to form
a bucket brigade to help put out a house that's on fire is the best reason
to join in and help.

Finn