[Cynnabar] A rational approach

Aaron Elkiss aelkiss at umich.edu
Wed Feb 8 14:18:54 UTC 2012

I don't think anyone is disputing that they need help. Nor is anyone
disputing that we can and should help after the dust settles and
everyone has had a chance to get all the information. What I haven't
really seen so far (for the most part) is justification that the
additional money is needed so immediately that the use of the
emergency spending rules are justified. Emergency spending should be
limited to the actual emergency.

-a