[Cynnabar] Settlement

Greg Less greg.less at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 14:44:35 UTC 2012

Hi All-

   I think that there is a misconception regarding the money on our bank
account and who it actually belongs to.

   The money in the Cynnabar account does not technically belong to
Cynnabar - it belongs to SCA Inc. We have raised it, we are free to spend
it as we like, but in the end SCA Inc is in charge of it. That is why we
give them financial reports, that is why checks are made out to "SCA Inc -
Cynnabar".

   Specifically in the current case, that is why the plaintiffs were able
to sue for as much as they did, that is why the judge was able to award
them 18% of the SCA's total assets, that is why we know we need to give at
least 18%.

Regards,
-Gregoire.