[Cynnabar] Thank you

Dennis Higgins mortisfan at comcast.net
Wed Feb 8 15:03:41 UTC 2012

I want to take a moment to personally thank everyone for contributing to the
settlement conversation. Everyone's opinion is needed and valued. While in
the end, there may be some that will not fully agree with each other,
everyone has been civil and most importantly caring enough about our Barony
and the SCA to take time out of their day and provide their input into this
subject.

So thank you again to all for letting us know what you think and how you
feel about this.

When it comes time to make the decision on how best to proceed forward as a
group, I will do my best to put the Seneschal Finn hat firmly on my head
(and put the populace Finn hat away) and help guide the group's decision
based on the feedback from everyone and what is the right thing to do as a
whole.

-Finn