[Cynnabar] Settlement

John Wilkerson jmw at wilkersons.ws
Wed Feb 8 15:14:42 UTC 2012

Again, new guy is confused (not the first time, won't be the last). I thought the purpose of the incorporation was to separate the various entities of the SCA and thus limit financial liability.

Based on my experience with other non-SCA groups this is how the model usually works. I'm uncomfortable with corporate having access to local funds.

My .02,

Johannes

Sent from my iPhone