[Cynnabar] Settlement

Greg Less greg.less at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 15:19:07 UTC 2012

An exchecueururuuawoeuosdf  person (did I spell that right...?) will have
to give the exact details....

It is not that corporate can come in and spend our money - they aren't
signers on the account. However, the money that the sub-groups have in
their accounts, I believe, are part of the total assets of the SCA Inc. If
they weren't then the SCA could not have been reasonably sued for more than
Corporate accounts had.

-Gregoire.